Our "For Sale" Page - You can advertise your Hampton Safari on these pages free of any charges but please keep us informed of any price or other material changes that may occur.
There is nothing more frustrating than searching online Ads only to find they are innaccurate. Due to old/out of date Safari advertisements misleading potential buyers and devaluing our (totally free) advertising service, we will now be enforcing a strict 6 month renewal policy on future advertisements - if you have not updated us with latest status (e.g. SOLD) or requested an extension by the end of the 6 month period, the advertisement will be automatically removed/taken down, and will not be republished until we hear from the Seller requesting reinstatement.....
SOLD - May 2018 Ad Placed March 2018Hampton Safari 1974 £21000 ovnoA fine example of a well appointed and refurbished Hampton Safari Mk2 in well maintained and excellent condition throughout.
- Full re-paint 2013
- Regular servicing by Cox's boatyard, Stalham
- BSS till 2020, Anti-fouled 2017
- Broads Toll paid to 2019.
- Electric toilet
- Waeco fridge
- 2 burner cooker and oven plus separate Microwave oven
- Brand new CD radio player
- Trickle charging system and 1800w inverter
- Electric mud winch
- Safety boarding ladder
- Larger propeller fitted
- Calorifier/Electric immersion heater
- Wabesco warm air heating
- 2 gas tanks
- Full survey report available which was done in 2015
- Fully equipped and ready to go.Advertised exclusively and sold via club website. No brokerage fees!
Contact: 01603 717050 for more details etc