Our "For Sale" Page - You can advertise your Hampton Safari on these pages free of any charges but please keep us informed of any price or other material changes that may occur.
Please remember to notify us when your "pride & joy" is snapped up and changes hands so that we can delete the advert and update our records. If you are an existing Hampton Safari Boat Club member please point the new owner in our direction. "Club" membership is completely free and if you are a new owner we do hope you will join and support us (see our membership pages).
- 3 owners from new, never a hire boat.
- Extensive internal woodwork replacement by Oxford Cruisers 2019 (£3000)
- New gas works inclkuding new cooker,
- Water heater, Central heating.
- Large bathroom excellent shower.
- Thorneycroft marine engine 50 bhp
- 4 berth in generally good condition with many original features.
- Currently located on Thames at Newbridge
- Secure private mooring optional, @ Newbridge Adjacent Maybush Pub, on the oldest bridge on River Thames.. very scenic
- Viewing by appointment/arrangement with owner
Contact: Michael Pharey 07973428665
- BMC diesel engine
- Removable transom gate for easy access on stern moorings
- Shore power connector.
- Electric flush toilet
- Electric fridge - works from leisure batteries
- 1 x Starter battery +2 x Leisure batteries + (DC to 240v AC) Inverter
- All ropes, mudweight and fenders, 2 x rond anchors included
- Front and rear covers in good condition
- Tolls paid until April 2021. BSS certificate valid until 26/03/22
- Ready to go with full tank of diesel.....