Updates to For Sales adds - price reductions and boats sold.
New Member additions.
Remove Burgee Preordering - time expired.
2019 Event Registrations updated - Events now fully subscribed and registrations closed.
Member updates, For Sale amdts, 2019 Event details and registration updates.
Corrected misaligned post upgrade header footer on template preventing full page scroll down
Dec 2018/Jan 2019
Major website software upgrade applied/completed. Older Ipad/Iphones running IOS below 10.3 will no longer work or display correctly due to new CSS standards that are not supported by older versions of IOS. Ipad/Iphones running IOS10.3 and above continue to work as intended.
2019 Meet up events and registration pages updated and published.
Sept -November 2018
Updates to Club events pages, new articles, home page and "For Sale" advert updates.
Re-registration for River Ouse navigation authority and Renaming of Georgie to River Dream
Updates and additions to member registrations.
For Sale updates and additions.
Updates to attendee registrations for 2018 Salhouse event.
Updated For Sale Ads - New Ad for Prinny inserted
Updated Members Questions/Queries - Canopy Underside repair
New Members Tracey and Adi (Goldfinch) added
New Owners/club members Brett and Sue, Herbidaceous IV
Added 2017 meet up reports for WRC and Salhouse.
Added new Safari Inventory and History .pdf from Craig Slawson
Updated For Sale pages - Take 5 sold August 2017
Miscellaneous amdts/corrections to several pages.
Updated 2017 Events page - remove WRC registration fields etc. Add/confirm attendees.
Remove Safari Club Burgee offer as now closed.
Safari Helm seat offered to members
New Owners of Cheshire Cat (John and April) added to members page
Added Aiden and Jean with their Hampton Safari styled Classic 27 added as new members, even though their new pride and joy is not a true Hampton Safari....it's entered/allowed at the "Commodore's" discretion, as the boat is registered with the BA as a "Hampton Safari Classic 27".(!).....Call it an experiment in boating diversity & there's only 1ft in it!
New For Sale advertisement " Take 5"
New Members added "Owner: Paul, Mk3 Safari, "Mine", Moored at Oundle
Craig Slawson added as full member in recognition of his services to Hampton Safari tracking/tracing over the years.
New Pre Order list for Hampton Safari Club custom burgees opened due to late demand.
New boat "Manheru" for Sale added & updated homepage for sale gallery & links
Feature "For Sale" ads on homepage
Add Sutton Staithe recovery service to suppliers page
Minor format changes to For Sale pages following bug fixes.
Updates to custom burgee pricing and order details.
Safari "For Sale" - Fortuna added
Updates to 2017 event registrations
Associate member added...
Switch to Google reCaptcha anti spamming on webmail forms
Merchandise - Hampton Safari Boat Club - custom burgeee flag offer.
Updates to attendees at 2017 events...
Minor updates to registered members page.
Removal of old/out of date "For Sale" advertisements
Updates to member details - added owner details for Mallard ( - not sure why these were previously mislaid by me!)
Updates to attendeess at 2017 events.
Xmas greeting removed & replaced by a seasonal image of Horsey Wind Pump...
Xmas greeting added
Details of new Breakdown/Recovery Service added
2017 Event Dates listed and sign up page updated.
Ranworth Island meetup report
Potter Heigham to The Canaries article uploaded and published
New members details added and entries updated
Applied significant Website software upgrade & "debugged"the improvements!
Lady Melody - SOLD - advertisement updated.
Lady Dee renamed as Lady Rose and repainted in Burgundy and White. Lady Dee Salvage and rescure page updated
Mew Members - Lyndsay and John, All Good
New Members - Tom and Mim, New Owners of OWL
Home page updates
Barney Advertisement removed.
New members - Stephen and Dawn, Barney's New Owners added
Numbers/Registrations for Ranworth Meet Updated/Amended
Lady Melody - For Sale New Advertisement
Barney - SOLD in record time!
2016 Waveney meet and Oulton CIC - images and report added
Journey through Norwich - cruise info added to OnSafari Tales From The Riverbank" section
Barney - For Sale - new advertisement
New members - John and Linda, Lady Dee added
New members - Maurice, Barbara , Alfreda & Chris, Kookaburra (our furthest distant owners I think - Queensland Australia!)
- New Member - Barry, "NIB" added
- Update events
- Added offer for customised Hampton Safari Club Shirts.
- 2016 Salhouse Meet and CIC - images and report added
- New member - Paul, Lady Melody, added
- New members - Andy & Catherine, Tarka added
- New members - Lesley and ian, Georgie added
- Updates to Tranquil Time details
- Updates to 2016 Events on Home page
- Tarka sold - advertisiement updated....
- Additional images added to Tarka For Sale advert.
- Updated Event registrations
- Bug fix - Too many m's in "hamptonsafari" on contactus form - you can now contact us normally again by email!
- New "For Sale" Advertisement - Mark III - Tarka
- Updated member entry for Miss Kendi - new picture following full repaint.
- Updated Home page & welcome to new members/new owners
- Added query from Fritz re Cavalier Gas Locker
- Updated Registered Owners page with new Member details
- Removal of out of date "For Sale"Adverts.
- Updated event registrations page and added list of registered entrants
- New member registrations and updates.
- Seasonal Xmas greeting on Home page
- Addition of new Waveney Stardust article by Alan McKechnie
- 2016 Meet Up dates and venues added with booking page.
- Zesty - New Safari For Sale
- Minor text corrections and images added to member info
- Dates for 2016 Salhouse and Waveney River Centre Meetups announced
- New Front canopy/screen and rear covers fitted to Passing Wind
- "Sally Ann II" has been renamed as "Miss Kendi". "Cindy" has also been renamed as "Minnow".
- An answer to the "Mk3 1 legged table" query has been posted (with an image).
- New members added.
- New Canopy Roller suppliers added
- Updates to For Sale adverts - Sunchaser & Maytime Safari confirmed Sold.
- An account of the 2015 Waveney Meet Up held on July 11-12th.
- Some technical reference material added
- New members added
- Jim and Sue have provided an account of their first Safari meet up and first overnight stopover on Bluebell
- Removed several old/unchanged "For Sale" ads - these pages needs to be kept current and up to date to be of any real use. to both Sellers and prospective Buyers. If you sell, change price, or wish to have the Ad reinstated please let me know with the relevant update details.
- Updated/refreshed Members List
- Updated website to latest software release - please let me know if you spot any problems with this latest version.
Salhouse Meet & CIC link up instructions added
- End of an Era - Retirement from active boating and cruising by our founder members Brian and Jan as a result of sudden and unexpected ill health
- Updates to current 2015 Salhouse and Waveney River Centre Meet Ups
- Maytime Safari added to the For Sale pages - an unmissable bargain for anyone seeking a Safari.
- New owners of Malandi (Diane and Allan) have registered with us. Malandi has relocated to Somerleyton
- Malandi has now been confirmed sold. Best wishes to Jacqui and Mal for the future, and thanks for your past membership and support...
- Bug Fix: Rolling Images on the members gallery have been reinstated properly.
- Latest Updates/Changes page changed to a link to this page to save space on the Homepage...
Windrush II has now been relocated to the River Deben and is being well cared for by new owners Patricia and David....(members list updated).
Can anyone help Derek (new owner of SET FAIR (formerly Farleigh Bell) identify where his one legged table would locate when in use on his Safari Mk3? (It stows on wall opposite the cooker when not in use).
- We have 14-15 members registered for our 6th June Salhouse meet and around 11-13 registered for Waveney RC on July 11th. Room for more if you are interested in joining us at either venue! See who has already signed up for 2015 Meet Ups or check your event registration...
Some minor changes to meet up notes below with regard to registering/booking berths.
For Sale pages updated with new advertisement for "Sally Anne II"
For Sale pages - Price reductions on Kibo and Malandi as the new season begins....
Advance Notice of 2015 Meet Up dates and venues. Links to sign up forms.
- Video footage of Dave's "Regal Safari" passing through Potter Bridge (provided by Malcolm & Jacqui of "Malandi" who acted as ballast and film crew!) has been added to "A Regal Safari week" submitted by Dave Cowley. You can also view the footage here.
- Member Query: How much paint required for Topside of a Safari (using Toplac 1 part)?
Rolling Back The Years - Dungraftin Modernisation
Brian Raises The Roof - an illustrated guide to canopy roller replacement
Some further updates on refurbishment activities on Poppy II (including some detail re planned canopy roller replacements)
The Beccles Flotilla/Cavalcade 2015 - Early news of a charity "run" being organised by Waveney Stardust